The previous year 2020 might have been a tough year but some of the events in it undoubtedly made our year. These ten headlines engineered by players in the gospel industry were nothing but unbelievable. Get yourself thrilled back to back.
1. Hon. Kennedy Agyapong accuses exposes Angel Obinim, the head pastor of the Godsway International Church for being a false prophet. He exposes cleverly stealing gold from a church member.
2. Hon. Kennedy Agyapong once again accuses and exposes Prophet Nigel Gaisie for being a false prophet also. The false prophet hunter, Hon. Kennedy Agyapong releases a video in which the mentioned prophet sells the bottle of coca-cola for an amount of Gh¢500 in the name of direction from God.
3. Saucy gospel music songstress Joyce Blessing gets exposed by her former PRO. The musician who was facing marital issues at the time in return rains curses on her for PRO for the exposé which she, “the unbreakable” tagged false.
4. Born again Gloria Kani joins hands with Afia Schwar to bring down her former friend Mzbel into the mud.
5. Patience Nyarko attacks Joe Mettle and defames him on a TV program at Media General. She states that the dapper gospel singer didn’t deserve the award awarded to him in the VGMA2020.
6. Joe Mettle ties the knot with the beautiful Salomey Selassie Dzisa leaving many female crushers heartbroken and disappointed.
7. Osofo Kyiriabosom returns back to God’s work after he loses elections bitterly in Ghana.
8. Rev. Owusu Bempah’s presence misses the presidential invite to the Flagstaff house to pray against the emergence of the worldwide pandemic in the country.
9. Evangelist Dag Heward Mills gets shaded for commenting on men who engage in sports betting. A social media fan savagely replies to him by saying “not everyone is entitled to 10% of people’s salary every month”.
10. Social media pundits hype four popular prophets as the year 2020 nears the end. Their content for the hype was all about prophecies of death in the new year. The hype contains Rev. Owusu Bempah, Prophet Nigel Gaisie and two others.